Sonia rykiel FAQ
1. Customer account
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel Online Shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling+33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 6pm).
- How do I create my account?
- To create your account at the Sonia Rykiel online shop, enter your e-mail address, which becomes your identification, as well as the other required information in the appropriate fields.
- How do I change my account?
- Changing your password or your billing information is very simple. Click on My Account and enter your identification and password. Once connected, you can see and change your personal information.
- I've forgotten my password. How can I access my account?
- When you click on the link Forgotten Password, please enter the e-mail address you used when opening your account. Your password will be e-mailed to you immediately. Please check your junk mail and spam box, if you do not receive it.
- How can I register for the newsletter?
- You register for the Sonia Rykiel online shop newsletter by registering your e-mail address on the Home page in the Newsletter section at the end of each page on the website. You will receive the latest news from the online shop, and our exclusive offers.
- How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by simply clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletters you receive. You can also do it in your account, in the My Subscription section. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulty.
- What do you do with my name and personal information?
- The information you give us to handle your order are only used only in the context of our commercial relations. This information will not be shared or sold. In accordance with the Computers, Files and Freedom Law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct, change or remove any personal data which concerns you. So far as your financial information (bank or credit cards) is concerned, this is only used for your payment, with our secure payment partner Adyen. We do not retain any of your financial information.
- Can I keep my basket open from one visit to another?
- Your cart will be saved on your account for up to a year (if the items are still available in stock), by following the steps below:
- Login into your account using the same computer,
- and the same browser,
- Use the same domain: https://www.soniarykiel.com/,
- Go to the same customer account.
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel Online Shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service by email email@example.com or by calling+33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm,and between 2pm and 6pm).
- How do I place an order on the Sonia Rykiel online shop?
- To place an order at the Sonia Rykiel online shop, all you have to do is browse the site by going to the products available in the different categories. You can browse by type of product or by looking through the whole site. Choose the items you wish to buy by clicking on Add To Cart. Once your products are in your cart, you can check its contents by clicking on the basket, then follow the prompts by clicking the Order button. Your order is prepared within 48 working hours in our warehouses, then passed to the carrier, according to the method of delivery and the country that you have chosen. Delivery takes place between two and five days after your order has been passed to the carrier.
- How long will it take to deal with my order?
- All orders are dispatched within 48 hours maximum (within the limitations of available stock). You will be informed by e-mail of the preparation and dispatch of your goods.
- How can I track my order?
- We will send you a confirmation e-mail a few minutes after receiving your order. In this e-mail you will find a summary of your order, with a link allowing you to go to your account and track your order. Your order will go through the following stages: 'Confirmed', 'In preparation' and finally 'Dispatched'.
When your order is passed to the carrier, you will receive another e-mail informing you your order has been shipped, along with the the package number to track your parcel.
- How can I cancel or change my order?
- You may cancel or change an order within an hour of placing it. Any changes to your order will be taken into account on the same day provided they were made within this time limit.
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel Online Shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm,and between 2pm and 6pm).
- What are the accepted methods of payment?
- We only accept payments the following paiment options: Carte bancaire, Paypal, Maestro, Sofort, ELV, Sepa, Ideal and BCMC. These are completely secured by our partner Adyen, European leader of online payments.
- Which payment cards are accepted?
- You can use the following payment cards on Sonia Rykiel eshop: Carte Bleue, Visa, Mastercard or American Express; or you can pay via Paypal.
- How is the payment secured?
- Sonia Rykiel online shop uses the e-Commerce Solution from Adyen, recognised by the leaders of the financial world. This was developed so that you could make your payments in an ergonomic and friendly environment, with optimum security and complete respect of private life. Adyene-Commerce is the payment solution chosen by several thousand online businesses. You will recognise these sites by the mention Payment Secured By Adyen, which features on the payment page.
- My reduction code doesn't work. What should I do?
- Have you checked the expiry date of your reduction code? Also be careful to respect the case, and to enter your code without leaving spaces. Try clearing the cache in your browser. If your code works, a text will be posted to indicate that your coupon was taken into account. Codes may not be used concurrently: if you have several, only one may be used per order. After following these steps, and if the code still won't work, don't hesitate to contact Sonia Rykiel online shop Customer Services by email email@example.com
- What are the options and charges for delivery?
Depending on the composition of your order, three levels of shipping are available, divided as follow:
CountryDelivery ModeRateMetropolitan France, Corsica, MonacoChronopost 48h6,90 eurosChronopost 24h13.00 euros
- How long does it take to dispatch and deliver?
- During Christmas time, you can order before December 14th to receive your order on time for Christmas.Goods are prepared for dispatch within 48 working hours (Monday to Friday) within the limitations of available stock. This is the time it takes to prepare your order in our warehouses (removing from stock, checking, preparing for packing, packaging, labelling, etc), then your order is passed to your chosen carrier.
The delivery time depends on the method you have chosen.
We are commited to respect a maximum delivery date, given to you during the placement of your order and indicated on the order confirmation.
Delivery ModeTimeUPS Standard2 to 5 days from the shipping date
For more information on delivery times, please contact our customer service by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can my order be delivered abroad?
- We currently deliver to Metropolitan France, Corsica, Monaco, Andorra, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany,Spain, Italy,Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Ireland, Austria, Denmark, Portugal, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Finland, Sweden, Cyprus, Malta and Slovakia.
The list of countries available for delivery will be displayed after you have confirmed your cart.
- What should I do if I am not at home when my order is delivered?
- If your carrier is Colissimo, Chronopost or UPS, the package is delivered directly to your home, and if you are not at home at that time, an advice note will be placed in your letterbox. This advice note gives the hour and day the delivery was made as well as the Post Office where you can collect the package. You will then have to go to the Post Office named, taking the advice note from the carrier and some mean of identification, to collect it. If you did not collect your package within 14 days, it will be returned to us.
- What should I do if I did not receive my order?
- If you didn't receive your package after 6 days and no advice note has been left for you, track your package on the Colissimo, Chronopost or Relais colis website (sign The Other Store) depending on the method of delivery you chose. You also can contact our Customer Services by email email@example.com
- What should I do if my goods are damaged, or if I didn't receive what I ordered?
- Please contact Sonia Rykiel Online Customer Services before returning the item, so that you can be given instructions on the procedure to follow. This is very simple: just contact our Customer Service by email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Returns and refunds
- How do I return a product, and how long do I have to do so?
- To return a product you don't want, just follow these three steps:
1. Go to to your customer account and complete the return form. Then print it out to enclose it with your package.
2. Replace the complete item in its original packing. Goods must be returned in their original state for acceptance and refund.
3. Send the package by Colissimo with recorded delivery to the following address: The Other Store chez ADS Normandie - SONIA RYKIEL, ZAC Multisite Long Buisson - 2, rue Rolland Garros - 27930 Guichainville - France
If you chose delivery by Relais Colis, you can return your goods free of charge by Relais by printing out your return voucher from our website (in your customer account) and bring the package back to the place from which you collected it.
During sales, you have 15 days from the date you received your order to return any products you do not wish to keep.
- How much does returning a product cost me?
- If this return is due to an error on our side,the full cost of the return will be reimbursed, provided that you send us your receipt of delivery. If, on the other hand, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you must pay for the return yourself. We will refund you for your goods only.
- How will I be reimbursed?
- Your refund will be made to the payment card used for the purchase, in the name of "Soniarykiel.com", through our secure payment partner Adyen, within 30 days of the date of returning the package.
6. Technical problems when ordering
- I have not received your e-mails confirming the order or dispatch.
- These e-mails may be in the junk or spam files of your inbox: to protect users' privacy, these are becoming increasingly sensitive, for example by identifying e-mails from senders who are not in your address book. We recommend that you add https://www.soniarykiel.com/ to your anti-spam system and/or your address book.
- My paiement doesn't go through. What should I do?
- If your payment is not processed, check that you have entered your card numbers and its expiry date correctly. Check with your bank or credit card supplier that the payment has not been blocked. For reasons of security, our Customer Service does not have access to your card details, but are always ready to help you.
- Which browsers should I use to reach Sonia Rykiel website?
- The Sonia Rykiel website is available with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher, as well as on all versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
You can install the latest versions of each browser by means of the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
7. Information and Services
- How do I choose the right size?
Size charts differs accross countries. To help you find the right size, Sonia Rykiel offers you the following chart of comparative sizes.
COMPARATIVE SIZES BY COUNTRYXSSMLXLFRANCE34/3636/3840/4242/4446/48UK6/88/1012/1414/1618/20US2/44/68/1010/1214/16TOPSFR343638404244US24681012UK6810121418Chest measurement (cm)8084888296100
The chest is measured at the most curved part of your bust.
TROUSERS, JEANS, SKIRTSFR343638404244US24/2526/2728/2930/3132/3334/35UK6810121416Waist measurement (cm)616569737781Hip measurement (cm)86909498102106
Your waist is measured at the narrowest point, just below your thorax and above your navel.
Your hips are measured at around 20cm below the waist line.
In order to be the most accurate in your measurements, we suggest that you hold the measuring tape slightly slack.
SHOESFRANCE3535.53636.53737.53838.53939.54040.54141.5US44 1/255 1/266 1/277 1/288 1/299 1/210UK2.533.544.555.566.577.588.5Length (cm)23,323,62424,324,62525,325,62626,326,62727,327,6CHILDRENblank2 YRS4 YRS6 YRS8 YRS10 YRS12 YRS14 YRS16 YRSHeight(cm)88104116128140152158164Head(cm)5152.55455.55656.55757.5Chest(cm)5155596369757983Waist(cm)5153555760636567Hips(cm)4954596469747882Seat(cm)5257626775838791
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel online shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service by email email@example.com or by calling +33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 1pm, and between 2pm and 6pm).