Sonia rykiel FAQ
1. Customer account
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel Online Shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling+33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am to 6pm).
- How do I create my account?
- To create your account on the Sonia Rykiel online shop, enter your email address, which becomes your identification, as well as the other required information in the appropriate fields.
- How do I change my account?
- Changing your password or your billing information is very simple. Click on My Account and enter your identification and password. Once connected, you can see and change your personal information.
- I've forgotten my password. How can I access my account?
- When you click on the link Forgotten Password, please enter the email address you used when opening your account. Your password will be emailed to you immediately. Please check your junk mail and spam box, if you do not receive it.
- How can I register for the newsletter?
- You register for the online shop newsletter by registering your email address on the Home page in the Newsletter section at the end of each page on the website. You will receive the latest news from the online shop, and our exclusive offers.
- How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by simply clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletters you receive. You can also do it in your account, in the My Subscription section. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulty.
- What do you do with my name and personal information?
- The information you give us to handle your order are only used only in the context of our commercial relations. This information will not be shared or sold. In accordance with the Computers, Files and Freedom Law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, correct, change or remove any personal data which concerns you. So far as your financial information (bank or credit cards) is concerned, this is only used for your payment, with our secure payment partner Adyen. We do not retain any of your financial information.
- Can I keep my basket open from one visit to another?
- Your cart will be saved on your account for up to a year (if the items are still available in stock), by following the steps below:
- Login into your account using the same computer,
- and the same browser,
- Use the same domain: https://www.soniarykiel.com/,
- Go to the same customer account.
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel Online Shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service by email or by calling+33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am to 6pm - GMT +2).
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel Customer Service?
- For any questions about a purchase made in one of our boutiques, contact our corporate office in the United States:
Phone and E-mail: (212) 223 272 and email@example.com.
- How do I place an order on the Sonia Rykiel online shop?
- To place an order at the Sonia Rykiel online shop, all you have to do is browse the site by going to the products available in the different categories. You can browse by type of product or by looking through the whole site. Choose the items you wish to buy by clicking on Add To Cart. Once your products are in your cart, you can check its contents by clicking on the basket, then follow the prompts by clicking the Order button.
Your order is prepared within 48 working hours in our warehouses, then passed to the carrier, according to the method of delivery and the country that you have chosen. Delivery takes place between four to 8 days after your order has been passed to the carrier.
- How long will it take to deal with my order?
- All orders are dispatched within 48 hours maximum (within the limitations of available stock). You will be notified by email of the preparation and dispatch of your merchandise.
- How can I track my order?
- We will send you a confirmation email a few minutes after receiving your order. In this email, you will find a summary of your order, with a link redirecting to your account and track your order. Your order will go through the following steps: 'Confirmed', 'In preparation' and finally 'Dispatched'.
When your order is passed to the carrier, you will receive another email informing you your order has been shipped, along with the the package number to track your package.
- How can I cancel or change my order?
- You may cancel or change an order within an hour of placing it. Any changes to your order will be taken into account on the same day provided they were made within this time limit.
- What are the accepted methods of payment?
- We accept the following methods of payments: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal. Payments by postal order, check, bank transfer are not accepted. VISA ELECTRON and MASTERCARD MAESTRO cards are not accepted as payment on our website.
- Is my payment secured?
- Yes, your payment is 100% secure. Transactions processed on www.soniarykiel.com are secured by our partner Adyen and its payment system. All information communicated in order to process your payment is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by any third party, nor will it be retained on our IT systems. When you are asked to provide your credit card number, you can check that you are in a secure zone by using your browser.
For your security, Adyen checks that the connection with your browser is secure before sending your financial information. Adyen is a technical service provider, and is not responsible for any disputes regarding orders. These must be dealt directly with www.soniarykiel.com or your bank.
- Will my card details be saved?
- No card details are saved or stored on our website. Your card details are entered directly onto the secure server hosted by our technical and financial partner, Adyen. The card details you give us, encrypted on your own computer, will never circulate without encryption on the internet.
- My coupon code doesn't work. What should I do?
- Have you checked the expiry date of your coupon code? Also be careful to respect the case, and to enter your code without leaving spaces. Try clearing the cache in your browser. If your code works, an indication that your coupon was taken into account will be shown. Codes may not be used concurrently: if you have several, only one may be used per order. After following these steps, and if the code still won't work, don't hesitate to contact Sonia Rykiel online shop Customer Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I paid by credit card but i haven't received a confirmation email.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not see it in your inbox, it may have gone into your spam folder.
If the credit card payment has gone through and you have not received an email confirming your order within 5 minutes, contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
Card verification (security procedures) requires a processing period which means that the order will not be immediately authorized and must be confirmed manually.
- My paiement has been refused. Why?
- You have up to 3 attempts to pay for your order. If none of these attempts is successful, your payment will be refused and you will be redirected to a screen on our website explaining that your payment has been refused. Your payment may have been refused for different reasons: an error entering your card details, the order amount may have exceeded your payment limit, etc. In this event, please contact our Customer Service Department to complete your order. We remind you that VISA ELECTRON and MASTERCARD MAESTRO are not accepted as payment on our website.
- What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery to the USA is complimentary and free of charge.
- Do I have to pay for duties?
- No, you will not be charged for any duty or import costs.
- When will I receive my order?
- During Christmas time, you can order before December 14th to receive your order on time for Christmas. Orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding all French bank holidays. Orders placed before 1 pm (GMT+2), Monday through Friday, will ship the same day, pending product availability and credit card approval.
All packages are shipped via DHL. Please note that we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
Delivery to the USA usually takes from 4 to 8 business days. We are committed to respect a guaranteed delivery date given to you during the placement of your order and indicated on the order confirmation. We will not be held responsible for any delays beyond the guaranteed delivery date as the result of customs and/or international clearance procedures.
In the event that a customer refuses delivery of the shipment, the customer is responsible for payment of all return duties and taxes, as well as return shipping fees.
Sonia Rykiel can not be held liable should local customs officials decide to hold or confiscate items for any reason. For more information on delivery times, please contact our customer service by email email@example.com
- Do you deliver outside of France?
- We deliver to metropolitan France (Corsica included),all the countries of the EU (including the United Kingdom) and the USA.Delivery to countries not listed is not currently available.
- Can I pick up my order in one of your boutiques?
- Orders placed on our website are dispatched from our logistics center in France and cannot be picked up in one of our US points of sales.
- What should I do if I am not at home when my order is delivered?
- In the absence of the recipient of the order, a DHL Info Notice will be left by the DHL driver to indicate that a delivery has been attempted. On the bottom of the DHL InfoNotice above the bar code, you will find a 12-digit number to help you track your shipment or change delivery options. The DHL InfoNotice also lists important information such as when the driver will try to redeliver.
Three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays. After the third and final delivery attempted, you will have 5 days to contact DHL before your order is returned to the our logistics center.
In case the timeout is assignable to you (the delivery address you provided was not correct or you did not pick up the package after the three deliveries), the forwarding costs of the package will be at your expense.
- What should I do if I did not receive my order?
- You can track your package thanks the DHL tracking number received by email. You also can contact our Customer Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if my goods are damaged, or if I didn't receive what I ordered?
- Please contact Sonia Rykiel Online Customer Services before returning the item, so that you can be given instructions on the procedure to follow. This is very simple: just contact our Customer Service by email email@example.com
5. Returns and refunds
- How do I return a product, and how long do I have to do so?
- You have 15 (fifteen) businees days from the delivery of your order in which to return the merchandise you have purchased. Returns to our stores or retailers will not be accepted.
Products must be returned in their original packaging, with all labels and hangtags attached and any accessories included, in unused condition. They must not therefore have been used, whashed or damaged.
For Returns from US,please follow this 2 easy steps
1. Go to your custumer account, click on « return request » and complete the return form (quantity and reason) and schedule a convenient time for the collection of your package by a DHL carrier.
2. Click on « print return note ». Print and attached to your return package the following documents : return note, commercial invoice, proforma invoice and the striped delivery voucher.
3. Place the prepaid DHL label on your package.
Please allow 5-10 business days for processing of returned items, once your return has arrived at our logistics. If the above conditions are met, the total amount of the items returned, will be refunded. Your refund will be processed within fifteen (15) days after receiving and inspecting the merchandise. You will be refunded crediting your original method of payment.
- Do I pay for Return shipping?
- No, Sonia Rykiel return costs from US are complimentary and we provide you a prepaid DHL label.
- How will I be reimbursed?
- Your refund will be made to the payment card used for the purchase, in the name of "Soniarykiel.com", through our secure payment partner Adyen, within 2 to 3 weeks after the date of the return of the package.
- What should I do if my parcel is damaged on arrival?
- On receipt of your parcel, if you see that the packaging is showing any signs of damage, you may either:
• Refuse the parcel, in which case it will be returned directly to our logistics center,
• Ask for it to be delivered to your local DHL office so that you can open it in the presence of an authorized officer.
If your parcel has been accepted by an unknown third party, you can fill in a DHL contact form. A customer advisor will look into your request and you will be sent a response within 7 to 10 working days. If you suspect any damage or interference with your package please do not accept the shipment.
- What should I do if my item is damaged or defective?
- Sonia Rykiel has rigorous quality control process and takes great care to produce the highest quality products. However, should you find any defect or damages despite this, please inform us of this problem within a delay of 15 days after the delivery so that we can send you a replacement or a refund. Please follow the returns procedure and state the reason for returning. If we accept the fault, you have the choice of re-ordering your item (subject to availability) or accepting a refund.
6. Technical problems when ordering
- I have not received your emails confirming the order or dispatch
- These emails may be in the junk or spam files of your inbox: to protect users' privacy, these are becoming increasingly sensitive, for example by identifying emails from senders who are not in your address book. We recommend that you add https://www.soniarykiel.com/ to your anti-spam system and/or your address book.
- My paiement doesn't go through. What should I do?
- If your payment is not processed, check that you have entered your card numbers and its expiry date correctly. Check with your bank or credit card supplier that the payment has not been blocked. For reasons of security, our Customer Service does not have access to your card details, but are always ready to help you.
- Which browsers should I use to reach Sonia Rykiel website?
- The Sonia Rykiel website is available with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher, as well as on all versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
You can install the latest versions of each browser by means of the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
7. Information and Services
- How do I choose the right size?
Size charts differs accross countries. To help you find the right size, Sonia Rykiel offers you the following chart of comparative sizes.
COMPARATIVE SIZES BY COUNTRYXSSMLXLFRANCE34/3636/3840/4242/4446/48UK6/88/1012/1414/1618/20US2/44/68/1010/1214/16TOPSFR343638404244US24681012UK6810121418Chest measurement (cm)8084888296100
The chest is measured at the most curved part of your bust.
TROUSERS, JEANS, SKIRTSFR343638404244US24/2526/2728/2930/3132/3334/35UK6810121416Waist measurement (cm)616569737781Hip measurement (cm)86909498102106
Your waist is measured at the narrowest point, just below your thorax and above your navel.
Your hips are measured at around 20cm below the waist line.
In order to be the most accurate in your measurements, we suggest that you hold the measuring tape slightly slack.
SHOESFRANCE3535.53636.53737.53838.53939.54040.54141.5US44 1/255 1/266 1/277 1/288 1/299 1/210UK2.533.544.555.566.577.588.5Length (cm)23,323,62424,324,62525,325,62626,326,62727,327,6CHILDRENblank2 YRS4 YRS6 YRS8 YRS10 YRS12 YRS14 YRS16 YRSHeight(cm)88104116128140152158164Head(cm)5152.55455.55656.55757.5Chest(cm)5155596369757983Waist(cm)5153555760636567Hips(cm)4954596469747882Seat(cm)5257626775838791
- How can I contact Sonia Rykiel online shop Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +33 (0)1 80 06 98 59 (from Monday to Friday between 10am and 6pm - GMT +2).